Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Memento is my new favorite movie

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kristofer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Personally, I thought MEMENTO is the best film I have seen in years. I love the way the movie is shot and put together. I am definitely going to buy this one. Comment away.

    Kristofer

    ------------------
    "Ugggggh"
    -some zombie from NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've heard good things about it from people whose opinions I trust.

    No doubt I'll see it when it gets a DVD release

    ------------------
    N305UDB M173UBM
    (B55VOR)
    (WGO963W)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member wolfwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2001
    Posts
    82
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In total agreement about the best movie thing. But then again I haven't seen "Waking Life", yet.

    ------------------
    "Ah, the power of cheese."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LAmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2000
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought it was terrible.

    -Ivan

    ------------------
    "A place for everything and everything in it's place".

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Matt J Heaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2000
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it out to rent yet?

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sn-films's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2001
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree that Momento was a very good film. The premise was extremely interesting. The dialog was good. The director did a very good job with the pace of the film. If he was trying to stress the monotony of the regiment adopted by main character's lifestyle, he did it brilliantly. If he wasn't trying to do that... well, sometimes you just get lucky. I don't want to spoil it for those that haven't seen it, but even during the climax of the film, everything had the same pace and minimalistic music. I thought it was very well done overall.

    However, I still like 'Fight Club' better.

    ------------------
    www.sn-films.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •